[C320-list] Bottom Paint for Dana Point (was: no subject)

Peter Clancy SAILORPETE at msn.com
Mon Aug 21 11:30:41 PDT 2006

Bruce ..... I just had my cutlass bearing replaced while the boat is out of the water for a new bottom job. If there's play, you may want to have it done now since you may not otherwise need to haul again for a couple of years. My yard used a neat hydraulic device that did not require removal of the prop shaft.

Pete Clancy