[C320-list] raising a bosun's chair

Stan ola7442000 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 21 18:39:26 PDT 2006

Russ,

The main halyard is run down the mast internally.  At the bottom of the mast
it passes through a block and continues to the cockpit,  By "reversing " the
halyard I mean to direct the main forward to the windlass by reversing the
direction it passes through the block.

Stan
"Our Little Amusement" #744