[C320-list] raising a bosun's chair

Koen Bennebroek vergaar2004-catalina at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 22 08:40:52 PDT 2006

Do you really need the turning block or can you use
the bow roller as Mike pointed out? Also, if you use
the spinaker halyard as backup, how/where do you
secure it? Do you raise a couple of feet, re-secure
backup, raise, re-secure, etc?
I'm looking for a 2-person system as I am unlikely to
be alone on the boat.

Thanks for all your input, this is very helpful!

-Koen