[C320-list] Aft cabin carpet replacement

crashley at gte.net crashley at gte.net
Wed Aug 23 22:16:11 PDT 2006

I ordered one from the Catalina Factory in CA in March 2006. The part number
for our 2002 C320 was 15216. The cost was $88 total including CA sls tax and
shipping. They requested a FAX with the dimensions but I believe it's a
standard part. At any rate, my dimensions starting at the pointy end (which
is the most forward point of the carpet) going clockwise are: 28", 32.5",
26.75", 12", 4", 37" which brings you back to the pointy end. It was a nice
improvement as the old one had an oil stain on it from the previous owner.

Catalina Tel: 818-884-7700
Parts FAX: 818-704-6612

CRA
Rosebud #882