[C320-list] Aft cabin carpet replacement

BAdams3491 at aol.com BAdams3491 at aol.com
Thu Aug 24 10:04:23 PDT 2006

I hope not to have to ever replace that piece of carpet.  As soon as I  got
the boat, I removed it and replaced it with a piece of off white left over
living room carpet.  Used the original as a pattern and cut it exactly as  the
original piece and set it in place.  If the substitute gets
dirty/oily/torn/etc, I'll toss it and repeat the process.  When I'm old  (er) and gray (er) and
want to sell the boat, I'll put the original piece back  in...and it will look
brand new.

Bert
At Ease