[C320-list] FW: 2006 Sole

russgm at yahoo.com russgm at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 24 20:08:45 PDT 2006

no a completely different product, on my C320, #621 I had an actual Teak ad Holly sole, this is a laminate, i geus sort of akin to formica...
russ monaco
C387 #95

bruceheyman at cox.net wrote: Russ,
Is it the same product that was used on your 320 or is it a new harder laminate?
Thanks,
Bruce
Somerset 671 So Cal