[C320-list] FW: 2006 Sole

John Van Vessem jvanvessem at sbcglobal.net
Sun Aug 27 07:18:37 PDT 2006

Just to throw in my two cents, I am real happy that Catalina decided to put the rubber stuff on the deck in the galley.  It's the part that gets the most abuse from water, cooking and dirt.  Plus when it gets wet from weather it is not slippery like the varnished teak.

John Van Vessem
Sojourn 645
Vallejo Yacht Club