[C320-list] 135 Jib

Joe Balla jballa at rpgcommercial.com
Sun Aug 27 11:46:17 PDT 2006

Denny...
Hey how are you? I was out yesterday off Pt. Loma myself near the Mission
Bay area...What an afternoon of sailing.
Let me tell you about two sources in Shelter Island you might check with.
First, Tom over at Ullman Sails often times will have slightly used sails in
his loft and you might check with him...also he is a repair wizard and might
be able to take care of you in that respect. Another great source is almost
right across the street at Odyssey Sails. Their loft is terrific too and
they have helped me with some minor repairs to my jib recently that got
damaged when my roller furling foil tore.
Best,
Joe Balla

1994 C320 'El Encanto'

"If you aren't going all the way, why go at all?"
... Joe Namath