[C320-list] 135 Jib

Sun Aug 27 12:17:14 PDT 2006

Ullman in SD is a great place for advice, sails and super service...
------Original Message------
From: Joe Balla
To: Catalina 320 List
ReplyTo: Catalina 320 List
Sent: Aug 27, 2006 11:46 AM
Subject: Re: [C320-list] 135 Jib

[Sent by: c320-list-bounces at catalina320.com ]
Denny...
Hey how are you? I was out yesterday off Pt. Loma myself near the Mission
Bay area...What an afternoon of sailing.
Let me tell you about two sources in Shelter Island you might check with.
First, Tom over at Ullman Sails often times will have slightly used sails
in
his loft and you might check with him...also he is a repair wizard and
might
be able to take care of you in that respect. Another great source is
almost
right across the street at Odyssey Sails. Their loft is terrific too and
they have helped me with some minor repairs to my jib recently that got
damaged when my roller furling foil tore.
Best,
Joe Balla

1994 C320 'El Encanto'

"If you aren't going all the way, why go at all?"
... Joe Namath