[C320-list] Water where it should not be

igrunes at comcast.net igrunes at comcast.net
Mon Aug 28 14:57:37 PDT 2006

We too have found water there in that aft cabin storage seat as well as the starboard v-berth locker.  These areas are sort of sealed when in the slip
That side of the boat gets the afternoon sun and the only way we have ever been able to explain that water is that it is due to condensation.
WE just put a hook and eye on the v-berth door to keep it open to keep air circulating. It seems to have helped there.
Haven't checked the aft cabin lately.
Irv Grunes
Isle of Wight #851

From: "Quentin Murphy" <qmurphy at sympatico.ca>