[C320-list] Water where it should not be

Jeffrey Hare catalina at thehares.com
Tue Aug 29 08:46:40 PDT 2006

ALLEN!!

Thanks for that bit of info!  I've had water dripping into that compartment
from time to time since I bought it and couldn't figure out what might be
causing it.  Since our boats were done at the roughly the same time, that's
almost certainly the problem.

I'll rebed that fitting over the winter...

Thanks!
-Jeff

Woodbine II #809