[C320-list] Forums vs. email-list

Robert E. Sloat resloat at comcast.net
Tue Aug 29 07:00:44 PDT 2006

Adam-It depends on the email program you use.  For MS Outlook Express you
create a folder for the C320 stuff.  Then select, but don't open an email
from the C320 site.  Go to "messages" on the menu and select "create rule
from message" and you get selections to help you move an email with certain
conditions to a specified folder.  I move any message with "C320" in the
subject line to my "AAAC320 Message Board Folder."  Hint-Using AAA in the
prefix of the folder name keeps it near the top of the folders list on my
email program so I spend less time looking for C320 stuff.

For MS Outlook you also create a folder but start out on "tools" and select
"rules and alerts" instead.

The help feature on both programs has more detail if the above it lacking.
Enough computer lingo and off to Waukegan harbor to hang out on Savannah.

Bob Sloat