[C320-list] Forums vs. email-list

Jeffrey Hare catalina at thehares.com
Tue Aug 29 09:43:47 PDT 2006

Hi

Hi All,

   Since there is already an online web-based forum on our website, and an
email list in operation, feel free to use which ever one you prefer.  At
some point in the future, I'll install the bridge where they will work
together, but I simply don't have enough time right now to do that.

   It's my opinion that neither solution is perfect, and since the email
list has archives (and as of this moment they're now searchable), I'm not
inclined to fragment this list in favor of web forums.

See the new menu item called:   "C320-List Search"  to try it out.

The search index will be updated daily, so it'll take a day for the latest
stuff to be found in the search.

-Jeff