[C320-list] C320 Warranty 50hr first service & door to fwd

Pat Moriarty patm at psiurethanes.com
Tue Aug 29 11:10:46 PDT 2006

Here is a great solution. Since the door is in the way all the time,
you take it home and store it for when you sell the boat. You see new
buyers don't think it all the way through and like the bells and
whistles and it was part of the boat . Now no problem with it being
in the way or not closing. Thinking about the rear cabin door but we
like to keep the dog out of the bed sometimes.

Pat