[C320-list] C320 Warranty 50hr first service & door to fwd

Warren Updike wupdike at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 29 10:37:40 PDT 2006

Annie, when you say the fwd cabin door doesn't fit, can you describe in what way it doesn't fit?

The door on our #62 doesn't close easily.  Once the leading edge is properly fitted in the groove of the frame, it takes a firm push to force the door closed and tight.  At that point, the hinged edges are against each other and tight, so that one cannot see through.  The door will stay in-place until pushed from the inside or gripped by the finger recesses and pulled.  I think this is how it is designed and works to my satisfaction.  Perhaps, with your new boat you are a bit reluctant to push it closed?

Warren & Pattie Updike
C320, #62, 1994, "Warr De Mar"
Frog Mortar Creek, Middle River
Chesapeake Bay