[C320-list] Changing Racor Filter

jonvez at comcast.net jonvez at comcast.net
Thu Aug 31 05:29:48 PDT 2006

One additional note on the fuel shut off. You may not have a handle (petcock) depending on the hull number to shut the fuel off at the tank. When I purchased and installed my new tank, it came with an anti siphon barb in place of the petcock that my '99 had. I prefer the petcock, but because it is bronze and the new tank did not come with a stainless sleeve to keep it from the aluminum tank, I will have to stick with the anti-siphon.

Regards,

Jon Vez

From: "Warren Updike" <wupdike at hotmail.com>