[C320-list] Leaving the 320 list

Len aqua5len at gmail.com
Sun Dec 10 11:01:24 PST 2006

Are you kidding?! Not replacing your zincs---(and cleaning the bottom each
month while checking/replacing)---is like not seeing your dentist for two
years and then complaining about needing a root canal & or yanking
your teeth!!!

The only reason I can see for moving "up" to a 36 is needing more cabin
space for larger family---our 320 has longer cockpit seats, more aft-cabin
headroom, sails better and faster that old-style hull 36.

Len Krane
Aqua5   #1070