[C320-list] Should I buy a C320?

PJACKERMAN at aol.com PJACKERMAN at aol.com
Tue Dec 12 12:58:49 PST 2006

Let me know.  I haven't listed it yet.  Independence is a 2004,  never slept
on, used couple dozen times for 1-2 hour afternoon sails in  Chicago.  She has
the Dutchman not furling main, raymarine  package, ram mic vhf in cockpit,
stereo w/bose speakers, upgraded dark-blue  cloth interior, mattresses in both
births, full dodger and canvas package,  anchor wash-down.  Winterized and
engine serviced by the yard every  year.

I just don't have the time with a 2 year old and 3 month old.  I  actually
took delivery of the boat two weeks after the first was born and though  I'd be
able to juggle it all. :)

Peter J.  Ackerman, CPA
The Dental Marketplace
American Dental Sales