[C320-list] Garhauer Boom Vang

Len aqua5len at gmail.com
Tue Dec 26 12:01:23 PST 2006

Mine is an in-boom furling system that came with fixed vang; the Leisure
furl people changed to adjustable vang which they installed.  With vang
released it positions boom at 87 degrees: the boom vang compresses vang to
lower boom; topping lift can hold in position, but boom doesn't raise above
87 degrees.  Hope this helps you.

Len Krane
Aqua5   #1070