[C320-list] Forward Hatch Gasket

Dave Anderer danderer at udel.edu
Sun Dec 31 04:59:18 PST 2006

Not sure if you mean a gasket between the (fixed) lower hatch frame and
the deck, or between the fixed and movable parts of the hatch.

If the latter, I replaced mine last year.  Bought 10' of gasket (p/n
p2000-25) from pompanette.com.  I really needed only around 8' or 9' but
wanted to play it safe.

Dave
Meanderer II #642