[C320-list] Forward Hatch Gasket

bruceheyman at cox.net bruceheyman at cox.net
Sun Dec 31 19:13:06 PST 2006

Bert,
One of our friends that used to be on this list and are now cruising the Caribbean on their C320 had the same leakage problems many of us do.  He fixed it by noticing that the gasket was not making good contact in the corners.  He said he fixed the problem by stretching the coroners of the gasket about a 1/4" and then gluing them in place.

We are on a two week cruise on Somerset now so I took a look at ours and sure enough you can see in one of the coroners there is no indentation indicating no mating contact.  This is probably where my leak is coming from.

Happy New Year (Bon Ani) to everyone from Somerset currently in Long Beach,
Bruce
Somerset #671 SoCal