[C320-list] Trying to register on C320 site

Moondancer at aol.com Moondancer at aol.com
Thu Feb 2 06:50:17 PST 2006

Hi, I have not been able to register on the 320 site, and there are no email
addresses listed on the site to contact in case it doesn't work. There is no
access to officers or their email addresses unless you are already logged in. I
registered and never received a confirmation email. Now if I try the lost
password option or even if I try to re-register with a different user name it
tells me that the username or email is already in use. Help.

Thanks,

p.s. I signed up to the email digest list and it gets turned into a .mime
file that I can't open on aol. I'm using a Mac with 0SX tiger.