[C320-list] C320 Owners list--important discussion

Denny Browne dennybrowne at verizon.net
Thu Feb 2 05:19:54 PST 2006

I asked our webmaster how the member list works on our website. Following
are his remarks. It's way too technical for me to understand, but our
webmaster may. It also appears that it would involve some significant
programming, and as a result, may not be a cost we want to take on. He
responded to an email I sent through the site without knowing his email
address or other personal information, other than his name. This system
works really well, but may not be as common as I thought.

Denny Browne
A Cappella #935
Redondo Beach, CA