[C320-list] Review of PC Planner NT+

Russell Monaco russgm at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 1 10:17:42 PST 2006

i have and like the PC Planner.
  russ monaco
Dave Sparks <dlsparks at gmail.com> wrote:
  A Product Review I prepared for the C320 web site in 2003 can be found here.

www.sailing.dbsparks.com/product_review.htm

It is a review of PC PLANNER NT+, a software program that can be used with
C-MAP cards.
Originally I prepared it as a PDF document that was not compatible with the
C320 web site format and I never got around to changing the format.

Now that I have it in html format, I could add it to the C320 site if there
is an interest in having this sort of document there.

David Sparks
"En Passant" - C320 # 933

--
David Sparks