[C320-list] Dodger Questions

pegasus320 at comcast.net pegasus320 at comcast.net
Wed Feb 8 09:56:20 PST 2006

I agree with Chris. I like the three aft handholds and use them a lot but the side one for going forward would help. I would recommend the strataglass as it is much clearer. Also have the windows as large as possible. Mine has fairly wide strips of sunbrella around the windows and that reduces visibility, especially in the center. The other thing I wish it had is a way to totally remove the center window.

One of my projects this year is to replace the plastic with strataglass. It will be a big job because the edges of the windows are covered with fabric and stitched. It looks nice but then the fasteners that hold on the sunbrella window covers (for sun protection when not at the boat) go through this strip of fabric so it all has to be removed.

I find the dodger to be useful in the marina for hand holds while boarding or crossing the cockpit and to keep rain out of the hatch.

From: Chris Burti <cburti at yahoo.com>