[C320-list] Dodger Questions

Mark Calisti mjcalisti at msn.com
Fri Feb 3 13:31:57 PST 2006

One thing to look out for with your dodger is an out of control genoa sheet
when tacking in high winds. Twice the force of the sheet snapping against
the dodger put cracks in the glass. We are now much more diligent pulling in
the slack of the windward sheet during the tacking maneuver.

Mark Calisti
Wayward #749