[C320-list] water system leak?

Ray Durand durand.mail at verizon.net
Mon Feb 13 11:00:36 PST 2006

I had this problem a while ago on my 320.  I checked every fitting on the
boat and couldn't find any leaks.  I called the pump manufacturer (Shurflo?)
and they sent me a free replacement part (I don't remember what it's called,
something like a check valve, but it's not a valve - it was more like a
neoprene washer). It was easy to replace and the pump cycling stopped.

Ray Durand #822
Marina del Rey, CA