[C320-list] water system leak? (Joe Tamucci)

Joseph A Tamucci jtamucci at adelphia.net
Tue Feb 14 06:02:31 PST 2006

Since you suspect it could be in the hot water branch does it only happen
when the engine has run for a while or you have your hot water heater
turned on at the dock?  If so check your hot water tank pressure check
valve.  I had the same problem with intermittent turn on of my tank and
traced the "water leak" to the valve opening when the engine was running or
when I turned on the hot water tank at the dock.  I plan on replacing the
valve in the spring.

Joe Tamucci #619