[C320-list] water system leak? (Joe Tamucci)

Annie Bennett annie at sydneyprivatesailing.com.au
Wed Feb 15 13:54:29 PST 2006

This happened to me twice over the period of a couple of months.  The first
time it was a washer that needed replacing.  It was happening all the time.
The second time it only happened when I had run the engine for a couple of
hours.  Kent at Catalina was very helpful letting me know where to get the
pressure relief valve from.  He told me that the water heater is made by
Seaward Products and suggested I e-mail Lon there at
lon at seawardproducts.com.  I did this, the valve was dispatched and fitted by
my shipwright.  Problem solved and the bilge is bone dry again!
Annie Bennett