[C320-list] Pushpit mounting

Jeff Hare Catalina at thehares.com
Sun Feb 19 07:23:11 PST 2006

Geeze Guys,

     When I did this job to install the GPS Antenna and wire in my
stern seat speakers, I'm surprised you didn't **HEAR** me all the way
at your place hollering a bunch of choice expressions intermixed with
the words "catalina factory" for the 2 plus days it took me to get
this job finished.

The GPS job was a breeze.  The stern rail seat speakers (speaker
pods) were a major PITA.  I learned some key things though,  so if
you plan to do this job, gather experiences from those who've done it
first.  But, it's best to do the whole job at the same time.

-Jeff