[C320-list] Filter in Water separator

Jeff Church jjemail at comcast.net
Sun Feb 26 11:03:43 PST 2006

Dave,

There isn't much room below the filter bowl. I recall that when I did this a
few years ago I tipped a foil pan into place under it, but once the pan had
fuel in it I couldn't tip it to remove it from under the bowl. I'm not sure
what I did at the time, but a good solution would be to use an Oil Boy pump
to empty the pan.

JeffC