[C320-list] Filter in Water separator

jonvez at comcast.net jonvez at comcast.net
Sun Feb 26 11:10:10 PST 2006

One way to avoid any spillage is to take a quart size freezer baggie and place around the entire racor unit. The baggie will allow you to open the drain valve at the bottom and then unscrew the enire unit and let it fall into the baggie. I've never spilled a drop using this method (be sure to turn shut the fuel off at the tank first)--Hope this helps..

Regards,

Jon  Vez

From: "Jeff Church" <jjemail at comcast.net>