[C320-list] adding gxm 30 antenna

Sweetwater Yacht Charters sail at sweetwater-charters.net
Tue Feb 28 08:28:24 PST 2006

Sandy-
I just purchased one of those as well, so I will be mounting it this spring.
The previous owner already had an atenna mounted on the port stern rail (for
the mostly useless GPS that I am replacing) so I am hoping to use the
existing wires as guides to pull the new ones through. I am not sure how it
is set up, but we are having our "winter blues party" at the marina this
Saturday and I will take a look at the setup on Persistence.

-Joan
 C32- #90 Persistence