[C320-list] Bimini for C320

Richard Grunt RFGrunt at comcast.net
Thu Jan 12 08:10:59 PST 2006

I guess it depends on how many incentives the factory needs to offer to help
sales.  When I bought my boat new in 1998 at the Annapolis show, they
offered dodger with sunbrella cover, bimini, a connecting piece to give
complete cockpit cover, wheel cover, sail cover, winch covers and cockpit
cushions at no additional charge, but I had to give a deposit at the show,
and it had to be on a boat not yet built - they didn't want dealers using
the incentive to move already existing inventory, but to keep the factory
busy during the winter months. All were very well made, fit great, and are
still in use, and when cleaned look almost like new. For me, it made the
deal.  Of course they are deep blue, but it matches the boat and I didn't
have any other particular color in mind.  I don't know if they have made
similar offers again, since the boat business has been more of a sellers
market since then.