[C320-list] Batteries

jsail320 at cox.net jsail320 at cox.net
Thu Jan 12 14:28:32 PST 2006

Today, I replaced the original batteries on my year 2000 C 320.  I know some still have theirs, but although they still held a charge and have not failed to start the engine, I felt it was time.

One thing I noticed when they were sitting on the dock that both of them had bulged at the sides.  I did not spot that when they were buried under the starboard seat.  Unsure what the 'swelling' means but I was fairly sure it was not a good thing.

Just wanted to pass my observation along to those who's batteries have served them well.

John
s/v Lady K - 702