[C320-list] Trident Hump Hose

jonvez at comcast.net jonvez at comcast.net
Fri Jan 20 09:56:42 PST 2006

Allan,
I noticed in your photo gallery that you had a picture of a C34 with a hump hose. Do you happen to have any more info. on this installation? Has anybody out there added one on a 320?
I'm thinking about installing one this spring before launch since I am rebuilding my exhaust system anyway and would love any additional info. anyone might have in terms of fit and things to look for....Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Jon Vez
Solstice #582
Boston, MA