[C320-list] Transmission ratio

Robert E. Sloat resloat at comcast.net
Sat Jan 7 08:11:54 PST 2006

Larry- I have hull # 894 (2002) which is close to yours and the transmission
information is on the sticker on the aft end of the transmission.  It is a
little difficult to read.  They first thing I did when I bought the boat was
to get all this information in my maintenance book.

Here are the specs for my boat which I sent to Max-Prop.  They are at the
Strictly Sail show in Chicago and told me they are giving 10% discounts over
list for orders at the show.  For my boat they recommended either their 2
Blade 15" diameter by 10" pitch for a 1" shaft or a 3 Blade 15" diameter by
9" pitch for a 1" shaft.

Boat Manufacturer : Catalina