[C320-list] Autohelm

Sweetwater Yacht Charters sail at sweetwater-charters.net
Wed Jan 11 16:13:08 PST 2006

Dave,
Yep, we've tried calibration too. It isn't just me - this thing has driven
everyone nuts! Several service department guys, owners of other Catalinas
(and other boats) in the marina, experienced people who have chartered the
boat - we've all tried everything we could think of! That is why I am
finally giving up on the thing. It could be that we are all just missing
something, but I'm just tired of wasting my time at this point. Also, I rent
the boat out for charter, so it is important to me to have an Autohelm that
works. Every year I budget for one big item - I've already decided to budget
for a new Autohelm. I'm just trying to figure out how much to budget.  -Joan