[C320-list] Autohelm

Chris Burti cburti at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 11 13:15:16 PST 2006

I had a similar problem. The techie at Raymarine had
me re-boot the control head and then
re-calibrate...problems solved. I do not recall how to
reboot, but think the emailed instructions may be on
the boat. You can probably get them quicker from RM.

--- Sweetwater Yacht Charters

=== message truncated ===

Chris Burti
"Commitment"