[C320-list] Autohelm Rudder Reference Transducer

Jeff Church jjemail at comcast.net
Thu Jan 12 15:27:08 PST 2006

I was just down at the yard (50 degrees in Chicago!) trying to figure out
how to run the new wire for the rudder reference transducer up thru the
binnacle post. If anyone has run additional wire up to the instrument pod,
I'd appreciate some advice. Will another wire fit in the port-side post? Am
I better off drilling thru the liner and deck into the starboard post? I
think there were previous comments that either option could be problematic.

Thanks

JeffC