[C320-list] Autohelm Rudder Reference Transducer

Timothy Grennan timgrennan at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 13 13:06:33 PST 2006

You might be able to lay it out from the other side(in the aft cabin). I didn't have the nerve.The guard only needs to be lifted 11/2 " to get it out of the foot, and then drilling is easy. That part only took a few minutes. Figuring this out took all the time.

  good luck

  tg

Jeff Church <jjemail at comcast.net> wrote:
  Thanks Tim.

Can the job be done without removing the guard? I was hoping that I might be
able to leave the guard in place and fish the wires up from below.

JeffC