[C320-list] More on Autopilots

Robert E. Sloat resloat at comcast.net
Sun Jan 15 08:55:42 PST 2006

The Raymarine website says they will factory repair legacy wheel units going
back to ST 3000 and tiller units older than that.  They must have changed
their policy on out of date units which is a good thing.  My ST4000+ owner's
handbook is copyrighted 2001.  From that I would conclude that model line is
at least 5 years old.