[C320-list] More on Autopilots

Sweetwater Yacht Charters sail at sweetwater-charters.net
Mon Jan 16 13:50:56 PST 2006

Well, that would make my options easier! I think I am really leaning toward
upgrading to the ST4000+ MkII drive, since I can get it for @ $800.00
instead of putting $2000+ into a different model. I also know that Raymarine
will be at Strictly Sail Chicago so maybe I can get it even cheaper
(although they will probably be pushing the newer more expensive models).
>From what I am hearing the ST400+  is capable of handling the C320. I also
like the idea of sticking with Raymarine since my other instruments are also
Raymarine. Thanks everyone for your input!
-Joan
 C320 #90 Persistence