[C320-list] Burping PSS shaft seal

Jeff Church jjemail at comcast.net
Mon Jan 16 16:09:01 PST 2006

Robert,

FYI

PSS recommends replacing the old style seal with their hi-speed vented seal.
They will sell you a retrofit stator (at a discount for C320 owners) that
has a vent tube so that you don't have to burp the seal anymore and it will
no longer chatter and sling graphite. All of their current shaft seals use
the vented stator.

JeffC