[C320-list] Changing from regular mast to a furling mast

Steven Magennis magenns at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 16 17:44:56 PST 2006

There is an after market add-on for our Charleston Spars mast that
converts it from a standard mast to a roller furling mast.  I saw it at
the Annapolis boat show in '04 in the same booth as the Charleston
Spars, but didn't price it.  It may be possible to re-cut your existing
main to work with a roller furler (as long as it is not a radial cut
sail).  If you're interested, go to the Charleston Spars web site.

Steve
Alchemist #909