[C320-list] Cutlass bearing and...

Russell Monaco russgm at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 26 05:11:10 PST 2006

dave-
 I read this with great interest I intend to do the same thing this March/April, does anyone have any tips for us??  DO we have to drop the rudder?  What about the shaft?  WHo did you order yours from, what size (length) is it?
 russ monaco
 Commodore C320IA

Dave Anderer <danderer at udel.edu> wrote: Update:  Steps 1-3 below worked fine, but the train derailed on step 4.
There is no way I can see to get the new shaft in without dropping the
rudder.  It is not even close.

(Some folks have been able to make this work - I sure would appreciate
knowing the magic involved.  Or maybe it just varies between boats.)

Dave  #642