[C320-list] Cutlass bearing and...

Dave Anderer danderer at udel.edu
Fri Jan 27 04:07:29 PST 2006

Well, I've heard some folks say they accomplished this without dropping
the rudder, but I've never heard *how* they did it.  I'm out of ideas.

I had the shaft done by a shop down in Baltimore.  They picked up the
old from my yard (apparently they pick up from all the yards in the area
twice a week), and dropped the new one off when done.  IIRC it is a 1"
shaft about 55" long.  Set me back $255.