[C320-list] Cutlass bearing and...

jonvez at comcast.net jonvez at comcast.net
Fri Jan 27 06:00:54 PST 2006

Mine was done without dropping the rudder, but I had a pro do it and I wasn't there when he did it. I will give him a call and see if he can tell me for others who may be contemplating this. I know he could not have done it any other way since I have a wing keel, the boat was blocked on what is our marina's concrete parking lot in the winter, and the yard wanted to charge me 400 dollars plus time to use the travelift--Let me see what I can find out...

Regards,

Jon Vez
Solstice #582
Boston, MA