[C320-list] Cutlass bearing and...

Rod Boer rod.boer1 at verizon.net
Fri Jan 27 14:21:11 PST 2006

Well Dave,

I can tell you how I did once in the past.  If your boat is stored on
gravel, you take a shovel and pick, and dig yourself a big hole.  I can tell
you that my marina wasn't very thrilled with the hole, but as they say it is
sometimes easier to ask for forgiveness than to ask for permission.

Rod Boer