[C320-list] C320 Owners list--important discussion

Rod Boer rod.boer1 at verizon.net
Fri Jan 27 14:17:04 PST 2006

Russ,

I had the web site before Jeff took it over and that information was on the
web site at that time although I have to tell you the maintenance was a real
pain.  I lot of folks probably thought I wasn't maintaining the site as it
didn't appear much was happening; whereas the reality was I spent all of my
time handling requests for changing personal information.  At that time the
list was broken up into individual states and then groups of states and
countries.  Maintenance took many hours every week, so this may be a
consideration unless Jeff can automate it.  Thanks.

Rod Boer
Odyssey, #688